|Home||» Products||» Electrical Lab Machine||» Parallel Operation Of Two Alternators|
Parallel Operation Of Two Alternators
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 20000.00 - 35000.00 INR
The operation of connecting an alternator in parallel with another alternator or with common Bus-Bars is known as synchronizing. Generally, in power transmission & distribution many alternators operate parallel in synchronization with the bus bars. Thus, the alternators remain connected to a live system of constant voltage & frequency. It is never advisable to connect a stationary alternator to live bus-bars, because stator induced e.m.f being zero, a short circuit will result. For proper synchronizing of alternators, the following three conditions must be satisfied
- The terminal voltage of the incoming alternator must be the same as bus-bar voltage.
- This can be indicated by a volt meter (V).
- The speed of the incoming machine must be such that its frequency (PN/120) equals bus-bar frequency.
- This can be measured by a frequency meter (Hz).
- The phase of the alternator voltage must be identical with the phase of bus-bar voltage. It means that the switch must be closed at (or very near) the instant the two voltages have correct phase sequence.
- This can be measured by synchronizing lamps or Synchronoscope.
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 10-15 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India